Considering the move but need something to really push you this way? I’ve got eight. That’s right… 8 things that make every other city seem more like than a destination city.
Our top reasons to move to Denver (or at least eight of them)
1. Craft Beer.Denver is home to more craft beer brewries than anywhere in the United States. Colorado is also home to Coors Brewery and Budweiser.
2. Red Rocks.What’s better than your typical concert venue? An amphitheater.What’s better than your typical amphitheater? A natural one, silly. What’s better than your typical natural amphitheater? One that’s nestled in the foothills of the Rockie’s and is probably the greatest venue on all of the Earth… duh. And they play movies there? Get out! What’s that? You can workout there, too? Stop it!
3. Denver puts the ‘No’ in Snow.The benevolent mother nature in Denver understands that too much of a good thing is a bad thing. That’s why she’s quick to melt the snow. It’s the best of both worlds. All of the snow, but without the mess that sticks around.
4. Denver Cruiser Ride.Ever wish that Halloween came around more often? Well, you’re in luck if you live in Denver. We take to the streets every summer Wednesday for the largest social bike ride in the country. With a different theme each night, you’re sure to get your costume fix.
5.Music, Culture and People.Denver’s got one of the hottest music scenes in the country right now. We’re home to a few of the current chart-topping artists and there’s always a good show playing somewhere. But the people here are what make it worth experiencing. You’ll hardly ever hear the same story twice… because everybody has a different background and culture. Just one big melting pot of Denverites who love music and are more passionate about lifestyle than the size of their bank accounts.
6. Sports. Denver has every major sports type and then some.
7. REI Denver Flagship.Ever long for that “Oh my god, we’re going to Toys-R-Us!” feeling as an adult? This is where your inner child comes out to shine. But it’ll get you in trouble. Not like “15 feet up a rock face and nowhere to go” trouble. Financial trouble. It’s literally an adult playground.
8. Skiing, Biking, Volleyball, Fly Fishing, Hiking & More. Like to get outdoors? So do we. In fact, Denverites enjoy just about every sport year-round. Every season has its own specialty and most of us enjoy them all.
If you’ve got some reasons of your own, feel free to chime in and let me know what makes Denver better in your eyes.